Thursday, July 12, 2007

YouTube

I'm familiar with YouTube, my husband sends me funny videos. There is one where people are testing what they think is a water bed, except they fall into the water. The two "full figured" women trying to get back out and laughing was funny. But the funniest one I've seen is "4 idiots" Youtube.com/watch?v=KgIc_BLaV-4 these are 4 people obvious vying for the Darwin awards on motorcycles, skateboards, and bikes. The 4th idiot is the funniest. It is a grandma, holding the leash of a VERY big dog. She throws a treat and the dog takes off after it. You can see the realization on her face that she is still holding the leash just a she literally gets swept off her feet in full horizontal form. I can see how this tool could be helpful in demonstrating library procedure and demonstrating new technology, such as our new self-check up DVD machine.

No comments: